Informing Text In Relation To Data Protection And Processing
SİDERKEMCO METALURJİ SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş.
IN RELATION TO DATA PROTECTION AND PROCESSING
As Siderkemco Metalurji San. ve Tic. A.Ş. (shortly “Siderkemco”), we would like to inform you on our implementations and your rights under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (shortly “LPPD”), other relevant legal regulations and decisions of the Personal Data Protection Board (collectively the “PDP Legislation”).
This Informing Text is intended to inform you on the means by which your personal data are collected by our company, the purpose for which they will be processed, to whom and for what purpose your data processed may be transferred, the legal reason thereof, the period of storage of your personal data and your rights granted to you by LPPD Legislation.
Limited to the extent required by its commercial activities, Siderkemco collects and processes personal data within the scope of personnel hiring and employment processes, commercial relations established by it as required by its commercial activity with customers, suppliers and other commercial elements and third persons from whom it procures services in continuation of its activity, and it takes the necessary measures to ensure confidentiality and security at top level of the said personal data within the frame of LPPD Legislation.
The security measures taken by Siderkemco are provided at a level appropriate for possible risks, taking into consideration the technological means as well. In case, despite the measures taken, personal data are damaged or seized by third persons in consequence of the attacks that might be made to Siderkemco’s systems, we will immediately notify you and the Personal Data Protection Board of this circumstance.
Our Identity as Data Controller
Siderkemco is a commercial company titled Siderkemco Metalurji Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi, registered by Istanbul Trade Registry with the registration number 4943-8 , with the Mersis (Central Registration System) no 0770038796600014 , head office of which is at the address of Tepeören Mahallesi Hikmet Sokak No:8 Tuzla Istanbul Türkey.
Our Method of Collection of Personal Data and the Legal Grounds Thereof
Siderkemco collects your personal data by means of all the documents and information directly sent by you, phone calls or e-mail correspondences, information shared by you during your visits to our company, information shared by you during the company visits made by us, information shared by our company in the promotion and marketing activities, and information provided to our company by third persons on condition that it is in compliance with LPPD Legislation.
Siderkemco doesn’t collect personal data or save cookies in any manner through the website www.siderkemco.com. Transactions that you make on our website and your personal are not recorded.
Our Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data are processed based on one or more of the conditions for personal data processing specified in article 5 of LPPD or based on your explicit consent, and in accordance with the personal data processing principles specified in article 4 of LPPD and the obligations sought by relevant legislation. In this context, your personal data can be processed within the frame of the conditions for and purposes of personal data processing specified in article 5 and 6 of LPPD, for the following purposes.
- Carrying out the information security processes
- Carrying out the Candidate Employee / Intern / Student Selection and Placement Processes
- Carrying out the Application Processes of Candidate Employees
- Fulfilling the Obligations Towards the Employees that Arise from the Employment Contracts and Legislation
- Carrying out the Financing and Accounting Affairs
- Ensuring Security of Physical Locations
- Following up and Carrying out Legal Affairs
- Carrying out Legal Procedures
- Carrying out Communication Activities
- Keeping Signature Circulars
- Planning of Human Resources Processes
- Carrying out and Auditing Business Activities
- Carrying out Occupational Health and Safety Operations
- Keeping the Statements of Employment
- Keeping the Statements of Dismissal
- Carrying out the Processes of Purchasing Goods and Services
- Carrying out the Quality Control Processes in Purchasing Goods and Services
- Carrying out the Processes of Sales of Goods and Services
- Carrying out the Production and Operation Processes of Goods and Services
- Keeping the Accounting Records and Making the Payments
- Carrying out the Payment Transactions
- Following up the Times of Arrival to - Departure from Work of Personnel
- Preparing the Delivery Notes
- Processes for Control of Personal Files of the Employees of Contractors
- Following up the Products to be Procured
- Carrying out Commercial and Legal Procedures
To Whom and For What Purpose Your Personal Data May be Transferred
For the purpose of achieving the above-listed purposes, on condition that sufficient and effective measures are taken as per the security and confidentiality principles specified by LPPD Legislation; your personal data can be shared and transferred abroad within the frame of the conditions for and purposes of personal data processing specified in article 8 and 9 of LPPD, with our business partners at home and abroad, suppliers, shareholders, audit companies, banks, financing institutions, insurance companies, consulting companies from which we obtain support in the areas of law and tax etc., insurance companies and other business partners of us, third persons at home and abroad from whom we procure services from outside in the areas such as storage, archiving, informatics systems support (server, hosting, program, cloud informatics), security or meal etc., legally authorized public institutions and private persons and institutions.
Your Rights Under LPPD
Rights of the real persons whose personal data are processed are set forth under article 11 of LPPD, and they have the following rights as a data subject as per this article:
- To learn whether or not his/her personal data have been processed,
- To request information on the procedure, if his/her personal data have been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing of his/her personal data and whether or not they are used in line with their purpose,
- To collect information about the third persons to whom his/her personal data are transferred in the country and abroad,
- To request the correction of personal data that may have been incompletely or inaccurately processed
- To request the erasure or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring the processing of the personal data have disappeared
- To request notification of the correction and deletion procedures to the third persons to whom the personal data have been transferred
- To object to the occurrence of any adverse outcome against the person concerned, due to the analysis of the data processed exclusively through automated systems
- To request indemnification for damages in the case that damages are sustained as a result of unlawful processing of personal data
Requests to be received from data subjects intended for exercising any of the above rights under the Data Protection Legislation, shall be met by Siderkemco within 30 days at the latest. The requests in relation to the aforementioned rights of you can be delivered by hand or sent through a notary public to the address of Tepeören Mahallesi Hikmet Sokak No:8 Tuzla Istanbul Turkey or communicated to the website email@example.com, by filling in and signing the LPPD Data Subject’s Application Form which can be accessed through the link at the end of this Informing Text.
Siderkemco will finalize your requests in relation to your rights free of charge, as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest depending on the nature of the request. In case any additional cost arises in relation to finalization by Siderkemco of the requests, Siderkemco may claim those fees specified in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
As Siderkemco, we may amend this Informing Text from time to time. Such amendments shall gain validity immediately upon publication on the website www.siderkemco.com of the amended Informing Text.